Whampoa Keng Fish Head Steamboat Restaurant 黃埔慶魚頭爐
556 Balestier Road
- Sambal Sotong Fan!
- Try the Spareribs yummy!! They provide plastic gloves for you to eat it by hand.
- Nice fish soup and their sambal kangkong and cereal prawns is yummy!
- Other than the usual soup, is a must eat!
- Marmite chicken
- Tried a few places & this is still 1 of the Best for me~ *A Must To Try*
- Always over-order here becoz everything so good to eat! Aside from te steamboat, my favourite dish is the salted egg prawnz!!! Whats yours?
- I'm a picky eater who avoids seafood or eating anything that swims, but I gotta say my tastebuds agree to the taste of their fish soup! Must try!!
- Prawn roll
- Clams in sambal sauce
- First wife
- Em...there's nothing to write home about. I cannot recall any food that had the wow factor.
- This place probably has changed...its absolutely horrible now. The promfet isn't fresh with fishy smell...and all bones hardly any meat...and it cost $60 for the medium...
- The soup is the reason to come, the taste is quite nice, maybe lot of MSG (?). Yhe fish is very fresh. The cereal prawn is surprisingly good also.
- The fish soup is good enough.
- Soup was great! Recommended!
- The salted egg fried tofu is yummeh! Comes with the set for 5-6pax.
- Seafood-ish restaurant as advertised, but serves a variety of general Chinese-based dishes. Food is average, but somewhat pricey for what you get (most items have S-M-L options).
- Garoupa steamboat - the soup base is yummy...but full of msg...
- Best steamboat!