The Westgate Bourbon Bar and Taproom
Gastropub, Whisky Bar, Beer Bar
$ $ $
3800 SW Cedar Hills Blvd
Beaverton, OR 97005
- fried chicken ta ta
- Great appetizers!
- A beer shop, a wine shop, a bourbon bar, a beer bar, a restaurant. Lots packed in here. Check it out!
- Huge selection of alcohol and beer. Also there's a game room with shuffleboard and pool
- No idea why you dont serve minors on a weekday after 9, but seating us at 8:30 and then embarrassing my 20 year old niece by demanding ID before 9 is a sure way to ensure we wont be back.
- Try the sweet potato gnocchi. The brown butter sage sauce is something celestial.
- Impressive wall. Drink was too sweet.
- Great food. Amazing selection of adult beverages.
- Food wasn't great. Bar looks stunning. Too bad
- Not many good bars in Beaverton but this place has a shot of being the best. Hope they managed to sort out their service because they have most other things sorted
- Great drinks, staff, food and atmosphere...can you ask for more?
- Kids allowed until 9.
- Huge beer and liquor selection!