American, New American
- Peter is the consummate host. Great caprese and burrata appie.
- Sit at the kitchen bar and flirt with the sous-chef. Yes, even if you're a guy.
- Killer caprese salad.
- Great lunch spot; steak sandwich is bomb
- They have a $12 lunch menu! The burger is unreal!!!
- Lobster Linguini, Drinks & Cookies
- Great place! Medium to high end.of the for steakhouses.in Vancouver, awesome service, great wine and cocktails. Has a lounge in the back, bouncer was kind of an ahole, to hip hoppy for my taste
- Super fancy and great atmosphere. Burger wasn't anything special.
- Mussels, fries, burger, roast chicken, steak, lamb, tomahawk platter, cookies are all excellent!
- Great ambiance and tasty choices for happy hour. Cream of mushroom soup, good choice on a cold day
- Great place! Great people!
- Burger was very good. Brunch on weekends is tasty but a bit more priced than glowbal down the road.
- The food is spectacular ! great atmosphere for dinner and after party
- It's all about the chinois prawns...so amazing!!!
- Cauliflower truffle soup was delicious starter! Fresh baked cookies with vanilla creme were warm and mouthfuls of chewy goodness :)
- Crab cakes are a must here. As is the sablefish.
- Great champagne service