Breakfast, Diner, Pub
4708 University Ave
Des Moines, IA 50311
- Best Place for Corned Beef Hash & Eggs!
- Can get a little crowded, but that's only because this is the best breakfast spot in the Des Moines area. Order the "Everything Hashbrowns", you won't regret it.
- Best. Hash browns. Ever.
- Get the Everything Hashbrowns. You will die and go to hashbrown heaven.
- This place has THE best breakfast. Period.
- Cheap ass drinks and a great Cubbie bar!!
- Mexi skillet is absolutely amazing..toast on the side? Probably the best breakfast spot in Des Moines..more than enough food for your money too..
- Waveland's Mexi Best Skillet. It's delightful. Not pretty, not upscale, mediocre service and bad coffee. But I love it. LOVE it. Oh, and tiny - so be prepared to hang out and wait for a table.
- The Lumberman is awesome, order it loaded (vegies and meat in the browns)
- The Lumberman. Just get it
- A half-order of the Breakfast Special is just right. They serve the best hashbrowns & ww toast!
- One of the best breakfast in the metro. True diner experience
- EVERYTHING HASHBROWNS!!! She who must be Obeyed is having SPECIALTY CAKES in the Apple Cinnamon persuasion (as long as she can have as much of mine as she wants). I'm having two eggs & gravy on top!
- Hungry man. Go.
- Fast, reasonably priced and super tasty.... hit the spot! Thank you~
- Fabulous service !!!! Very fun and yummy
- Breakfast all day as well as an array of lunch items.
- Best breakfast spot in Des Moines with out a doubt. If you are looking for a hip and trendy place, go somewhere else. This place is all about the food. Best hash-browns you will ever have.
- Get the Waveland's Best Skillet.
- Be on the lookout for C-SPAN/Waveland coffee mugs!