- Excellent view and tasty cakes.
- Huge winery, nice view. However, the wine is nothing special, the staff is terrible.
- The property has sold to Vasse Felix ... so its going for a total revamp in the next few month ... not sure if the brand watershed will stay ...
- Great restaurant, try the Rose you wont be dissapointed!
- Allows dogs on the terrace of the restaurant. Phone ahead though first. Beautiful setting and yummy food :-)
- Great food, can recommend the tasting plate and the lamb dish as a main. Excellent service and amazing view over the vineyards
- The caesar salad is not to be trifled with. Most manly caesar salad I've ever seen.
- Wow Wine & Food. You can't go wrong here and great views out over the vines
- Great taste plate. Relaxed as the skinks sun baking on the rocks.
- Duck confit and a glass of 2007 Senses Cabernet Merlot...a must!
- Beautiful wine...sent a case home!
- Friendly staff always smiling and welcoming The food is always great never a bad experience and I've been here over 10 times in the past year
- Book the Restaurant and share the entree and dessert tasting plates! Beautiful view over the vineyard. Friendly staff . Great experience