Wasabi Sushi & Izakaya
- Best dessert ever! Green tea tiramisu
- Every Day 4pm-6pm at the restaurant:$4 draft beers, large hot sake; $5 glasses of red and white wine$6 sashimi, nigiri; $5 - $6 rolls
- Happy hour is amazing.
- The seven spice seared tuna salad Is nothing like it used to be. :( bland
- The new renovated wasabi bistro has a great atmosphere and delicious rolls in Belltown. I like the modern interior there. Don't get too much green beans at the first.
- Get something you have never had before.
- Surprisingly good wine selection. Be sure to try the White Rabbit roll!
- Pretty expensive and decent sushi. Street parking...shouldn't be that hard to find. No need for reservations.
- Great happy hour! 3 things for $14! Easily can fill you up.
- Best happy hour starting at 10pm.
- Awesome drinks and great vegetarian sushi! The atmosphere is awesome and the service is great. Get dressed up when coming here. Sake shots are smooth! (4 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- The roles are always fresh and are big. Great staff and the renovation made the atmosphere awesome. One of Seattle's best sushi spots.
- The seafood poke is amazing! Tons of fresh tuna & salmon on happy hour :)
- Green Tea Tiramsu - a must get!!!
- All night happy hour at the bar can be taken to-go!
- Try the 2nd Ave and Inglorious Bastards rolls. Superb!
- Tonkatsu ramen was good, along with the Seattle rolls. I sampled my friends Godzilla rolls, which were terrific. A solid sushi/ramen joint, a better spot for sushi based on my experience
- Seafood udon was delicious, spicy.
- Great sushi!
- Happy hour prices/deals are fantastic, but I think you have to sit in the bar area. Sounds odd, but the avocado kamikaze was a great surprise - try it!