- Leo is one of the best stewards of leisure time I've ever had the pleasure to meet. Say hello for me.
- You can't get several dishes without the fish or oyster sauce... but there are vegan curry dishes, veggie sushi and vegetarian/vegan appetizers.
- Drove from Fayetteville to eat here!! Sushi is great, large portions!! Orange chicken and fried rice enough for 2 meals!! Will return again when Im back visiting my daughter & son-in-law.
- We got the Vegas roll, amazing roll, the hero roll, and spicy girl. All were delicious!
- It was OK. I feel like I need to try other things before my final decision. Pad Thai was quite sweet. Gyoza was nicely steamed, but not super flavorful. Pad See Ew was quite good, though.
- The sushi and other assorted Japanese food.
- A fav!! Tokyo roll and Naughty girl sushi roll were both good!
- Carolina Roll w spicy mayo.
- Wish the service was quicker - but the food is always good. Solid lunch spot when you have the time.
- Delicious sushi, fantastic and spicy Thai and awesome creative desserts.
- Red curry is awesome here and must try thing if you like thai curries.
- Great BOGO rolls
- The spring rolls were delicious!
- Wasabi now has BOGO.....
- Get the Tokyo Roll, you will not be disappointed!
- Great drinks, great sushi (:
- The sushi boats are amazing.
- Make sure to not get pad thai. Very bland
- The Mary roll is our favorite.
- Sashimi appetizer is delicious!