Wanna Wanna Beach Bar and Grill
- The Turbo Pinas are best Pia Coladas ever!
- TURBOS! YES!
- Jeff and Tyler r the best!! Turbo Pinas!!!!
- Wanna Wanna's has great drinks, delicious ceviche and a fun atmosphere. It's a nice spot to relax with friends and it's right on the beach!
- Can't go wrong with the fish or shrimp basket!
- Lone Star Beee drinkers welcome here!
- The ceviche is amazing!
- Fried shrimp, fish, and burgers right on the beach, nothing fancy but it is a very cool spot.
- Their ceviche is amazing!
- Awesome turbo pinas
- The wanna wanna is a must
- Get Rick to make you a tsunami. That's some good shit!
- The Padre Punch is Fantastic! And Saturday nights are even better with the Bongodogs from April-October!
- Definitely get the turbo pina!!!
- Turbo pina coladas
- Get the Ceviche
- Get a turbo
- try the turbo pinas... They are excellent...
- Yummy fried shrimp. Excellent local band - The Bongodogs - plays here most Sat. nights starting in April. If they can't make you get up and dance they you should probably check your pulse.
- South Padre Island's original beach bar! Outstanding beach food, ice cold beer & cocktails, all right on the beach! One of our personal favorite spots for fish shrimp & oyster baskets on the beach!