515 E York Ln (price)
Savannah, GA 31401
- My first time here phenomenal food definitely the pulled pork sandwich
- Absolutely delicious BBQ
- Ribs, okra, and collard greens all very good
- best deviled crab and red velvet cake ever
- BBQ, ribs, collards, and devil crabs! Oh and banana pudding!! Everything is great!
- Throw back in time in a quintessential downtown Savannah "lane" (alley) and off the beaten path. Delicious smoked chicken and collard greens.
- Nothing but hole-in-the-wall goodness here. Simple menu delivers excellent Southern fare. The BBQ alone should put them on the map.
- Awesome home cooked BBQ in a little cozy spot. The service is spot on so make sure to check them out. I had the pulled pork and mac n cheese and both were delicious
- Loved their pulled pork and their homemade sauce is amazing!!
- Nice lil hole in the wall spot.
- Awesome place off the beaten path
- Best plate(s) of food I have had in a long time. We got ribs, chopped pork, and the fried fish. Great stuff!
- Tucked away on York Ln and not much to look at from the outside, but definitely worth finding! Delicious Georgia BBQ and very kind and helpful staff. Chopped pork and okra are amazing!
- If the pie is in the oven, wait around for it! Rice and collards are the best in town.
- that Mac n cheese
- this is the Real Deal.
- TruthCheck: quality needs some work here but the atmosphere is excellent!
- Chopped pork and banana pudding - best in Savannah