Wake & Bake Cafe
59 S Main St
Moab, UT 84532
- Espresso ice
- Terrible place. The bacon in the juevos rancheros was burnt black, and the Americano smelled like Folger's that was left on the burner for hours. Go anywhere else.
- The Mo-Gasm frozen mocha is amazing on a hot day.
- Had the pumpkin spice latte. Very good.
- Super nice staff and who doesn't love the name!
- Fish tacos are the bomb
- Fish tacos with corn tortillas are tasty
- It's sort of hidden away in the corner if McStiff's plaza right next to Eddies. Cozy coffee shop atmosphere.
- Wanted a panini but was advised to try the fish tacos. Ordered both and they were great. The ice cream was just okay.
- Don't bother their service is slow!!!
- Don't get the breakfast tacos. They served them ice cold in the middle. :(