Waiola Shave Ice
Desserts, Ice Cream
3113 Mokihana St (btwn Kapahulu Ave & 4th Ave)
Honolulu, HI 96816
- There's parking in the lot next door!
- Locals have been lining up here for decades for Waiola's finely shaved ice topped with ingredients like condensed milk.
- Best shaved ice in town! At least that is what my friend said. She is a local, so she should know...
- Waiola Shave Ice is some of the BEST shaved ice I have had on vacation! They add cream and ice cream at the bottom of your shaved ice! This is a MUST have! Waiola also has amazing flavors!
- Get the "lilikoi cream" topping!
- I <3 rainbow ice so much. Prettiest snack ever.
- Its just ice and lot of syrup, I liked it but my wife would have preferred if it was less sweet. Or if it was ice cream :)
- Try cream bowl or lilikoi cream next, amount of condensed milk not worth it. Lychee, Thai tea & lilikoi are delicious. -.25 if you bring your own spoon. Very fine shave is better then most places.
- Obamas rainbow with Lilikoi cream!!
- Really soft ice, but so much sugar. Wish you could request how much syrup was put on! Don't get the red bean. It's not good.
- Quality, classic shave ice.
- Best shave ice in Honolulu.
- Get the green tea and lychee with condensed milk!
- The service was quick, the ice was soft and delicious, but those favors tho...
- Need something to cool down from a hard day at work. Strawberry cream is the best!
- Back again.
- very finely-shaved ice! this should be a place you visit multiple times if you're in honolulu.
- Best shaved ice ever... it was really soft compared to all the other ones I've tried. I got the lychee, mango, and melona with condensed milk and lilikoi cream on top.
- Lychee mango!