Café, Breakfast, Bakery
66-200 Kamehameha Highway
Hale‘iwa, HI 96712
- Try the Hungry Hawaiian Sandwich - Delicious!
- Gecko might pay you a visit if you eat on the porch
- Super yummy sandwiches and drinks!
- Try the turtle balls. They're absolutely delicious.
- Yum! Best eats I've had on the north shore, and super sweet staff. Thanks!!
- Great smoothies, sandwiches and cookies! One of my favorite places to eat...nice family owned and rubbed biz...Cash Only.
- Since you're so close to Pineapples Boutique, stop in to see the cool island fashions.
- Best sandwiches on the North Shore. Cookies are awesome too.
- Buy a club sandwich.
- Go to Waialua Bakery and grab a healthy sandwich that is sure to fill you up without weighing you down. If a meal is not what you are after, their fresh all-natural smoothies are sure to satisfy~
- Their Acai Bowl are really good and not to pricy. If you just want a little bit, you should go for the Mini Acai Bowl ( only 1$). Their icecream is delicious (my favorite one is Passion Mango).
- This place is awesome! Pesto bread is a must and the banana pudding.
- Ice cream sandwich with cookies
- The works on cheese herb bread. My favorite for 7yrs.
- Try the acai bowls. The granola is home made and to die for! Mmm addicted. Add papaya or mango for extra gummies!
- Wonder bar is crazy good
- It's all about the smoothies here. Yum!
- They have great bread and banana bread pudding. A true local hangout.
- Fresh ingredients, freshly baked bread, yummy smoothies...I love this bakery!! It's a perfect lunch spot! Well worth the price! My fave sandwich is the Turkey Club.