Wahoo's Fish Tacos & More
Seafood, Mexican, Burritos
76 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy
Henderson, NV 89012
- Food is good, but they need pictures on the menu, and work on customer service. If its hard to explain a new menu without pictures, customers will have questions, and at $40 for 2 people, be nice!!!
- Unfortunately not impressed with the food. My fish tacos were practically tasteless. I was expecting more given fish tacos are in the name.
- $2 Pacificos all the time and a great view!
- Excellent food! Great location! Awesome service!
- Everything. ..literally! My favorite is the Cajun fish Baja burrito with green sauce.
- Fish tacos, chicken tacos, scream 'n burrito
- The location in San Clemente, CA is much better quality.
- Salsa is awesome and the bartenders are awesome. Toni, Heather and Mailman.
- Love this place. Please open one in the AZ
- This place would qualify for DDD! Fun attitude, good food and drink. Try the cajun fish tacos!
- If it's nice weather, great place to sit outside, have margaritas, & views of Black Mountain & Vegas!
- Delicious fish tacos!
- Called to check closing time (11) but they closed early.
- Awesome fish tacos, cheap, tasty & healthy. I didn't care for the taquitos.
- Heather and Jerry are the best. Always make this the go to place!
- They have Strongbow!!!
- Fantastic eats.. a new favorite!
- Customer service is fantastic. Lots of smiling, helpful staff. Prices very good. Our two dishes were just so-so, tho. Kalua pig a bit too salty. We may try it again & order something else next time.