Wah Fung Number 1 Fast Food 華豐快飯店
79 Chrystie St (btwn Hester St & Grand St)
New York, NY 10002
10:00am - 7:00pm
11:00am - 7:00pm
10:00am - 6:00pm
8:00am - 7:00pm
9:00am - 7:00pm
10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wait! Don't leave! There's a long line for a reason. Wah Fung's $3.00 roast pork over rice is one of the best deals in the city, if not America. And it's every bit as delicious as you hope it'll be.
- Try the roast pork over rice ($3), "stuffed to the gills with fluffy white rice, a few decorative pieces of broccoli, and more roast pork than should physically fit into the volume of the box."
- Go big or go home. $3 for more-than-you-can-eat pork over rice. Ask for the homemade garlic sauce. 'A' health rating & run by a sweet husband/wife. 20 min wait is worth it
- Most people come for the $3.50 roast pork w/ rice and vegetable but for $6 you get roast pig and duck as well. Huge portion and so delicious! Totally worth it!
- Make sure you get the garlic sauce
- $5.50 for this packed platter of roast pork and duck goodness over rice & cabbage. Come during off-rush hours or get stuck in that God-forsaken line. Come late and risk facing they ran out of food :(
- Try the roast pork Char siu is a popular way to flavor and prepare barbecued pork in Cantonese cuisine.
- Get 3 meats ! Fire Roast Pork, BBQ Roast Pork and Duck for like 5 bucks! You can't finish that platter unless you weigh more than me I swear.
- Closed on Mondays...but 6 days a week you can get the best roast pork and roast pig (crispier & fattier)
- Being worried for his fingers is normal
- Long wait but worth it for very cheap roast pork
- Best roast pork in Chinatown and so cheap!
- For $5 you can put yourself in a meat coma. No regrets.
- Roast duck, chicken, and pork. Basically everything! They give you a huge portion for only $1-2+!
- Roast pork on rice!
- 3.75 for Char Siu, Veggies, and Rice!? Amazing! ...but also, a little disturbing.
- Lives up to all its hype. Long lines in a space no bigger than your closet, but worth every penny of your 5 bucks
- As far as roast pork goes, you can do better in Chinatown. Their roast pig is something special though.
- Be prepared to wait in line at this take-out only roast pork shop in Chinatown, but well worth the wait! Get the roast pork with cabbage over rice, so cheap yet delicious. A must for any foodie!
- Crispy pork and roast pork are to walk a hundred miles for. And then wait 30 minutes for.