Wagner's Drive in
- Holy cow! Best onion rings in town.. Also, incredibly friendly staff.
- Really good burgers, friendly service. Overall a great experience. There was also a car show!
- Are you kidding me? Fantastic little drive in, food is good and the malts are really good.
- Dr. Pepper float is awesome. Owner super!
- Trust me they are NOT closed!!!! Always super awesome food! Chicken dinners are the bomb!
- I like the girl that works here, real cutie!
- Best malts in town. And one of the only authentic drive-In's left!!!!
- All of their burgers are fabulous and the onion rings are amazing. Can you guess what we order every visit.
- Old school kinda place - they often have old cars there with their hoods open! The car side service makes you feel like you've gone back in time!
- Omg the double cheese bacon burger with a strawberry shake...phenomenal. Such a small place with big character
- Burgers, shakes, dinners all fresh and tastes great!!
- Came back to one of my all time favorite classic burger joints, didnt surprise me that its still amazing. Just get the classic California Burger
- Had the bacon double cheese burger. Exactly what i wanted. Will come back again for sure.
- We've tried their cheeseburger and a hot dog. It was nicely done. Love the side tray for eating in the car. My issue is with bathrooms: absolutely disgusting.
- The burgers are definitely underrated! Get the simple double cheeseburger, that's all you need to know. Hands down best burger I've ever had. Craving some as I type!
- Food was meh. Service could have been better. Car attendant seemed really rushed and there were only 2 other cars besides me.
- Burgers, chocolate shakes and corndogs!
- Amazing Burgers and malts! A bit on the expensive side... Awesome service, 9/10
- Love the burgers! So glad that they are back open!! If you're in the area definitely worth the stop. Reasonably priced and tasty burgers and fries!
- Great service, friendly faces, delicious malts and burgers!