淮海中路381号中环广场1楼 | 1F Huaihai Central Plaza, 381 Middle Huaihai Rd. (马当路 | Madang Rd)
上海市, 上海市 200020
+86 21 6335 3739
- A great alternative to Starbucks that has a much wider and better quality range of food. Cake, coffee and free WiFi. Need I say more?
- WOW!!! This is more like the Wagas service I love!!! Friendly and yes the breakfast wrap can be ordered (at full price) after 10am!!! Don't go to the wagas near M&S come here instead!!!
- Panini is a must try!
- One of the best caf to have a rest in Shanghai. Best carrot cake ever. Also try their smoothies.
- Wifi password: ilovewagas
- Great sandwiches, salads, and pastas. Good for a quick meal or if you need a cafe to relax. Affiliated with Baker & Spice.
- Spaghetti, coffee, Salad
- Great salads and lunch sets!
- Great salads and lunch sets! Healthy and light!
- The Baobei tea is black tea with muddled oranges and its delicious. The right mix of bitter, tart and sweetness. Try it out!
- Best salad: chicken avocado and mango one (+ smoked salmon just for 20 RMB)!
- Good work meal
- preferential treatment to white foreigners here. waited in line without being greeted for several min while 5+ foreigners (in diff groups) behind me had their orders taken. my last time at wagas et al
- WiFi is quite slow..
- having late lunch love their chicken pasta
- This replaced the old location at Hong Kong New World Tower, which is undergoing renovations. New location is airier with high ceilings. Not too crowded...for now.
- Just had a great meal. Try out the Thai Chicken Curry. Great.
- Me encanta la variedad de sandwiches que puedes hacerte. La pasta muuuy buena tambin y los postres de 10