- The more I come here the more I dislike this place. Expensive. Slow. Average.
- felafel wrap is tha biz!! they're brewing the coffee a little bitter at this particular wagas though
- Wifi password: ilovewagas
- Salmon pasta with olives or Lasagna and carrot cake for dessert
- 2 and 2 courses are a good deal. Lamb is tooo good
- Decent food, but casual dining and loud heavy metal music just don't go together. This place used to have atmosphere. The bright lights and mismatched music destroyed it.
- 1/2 price breakfast sandwiches until 10 am. Eggs, bacon & Gouda is awesome. Bacon is crunchy and legit!
- Wagas salad is love
- If nothing else seems ok, there's always wagas! Like the spaghetti pumpkin!
- Vegetarians beware: breakfast sandwiches ingredients all cooked (microwaved?) in same bowl; bacon, egg, tomato, spinach et al. I'm not a vegetarian but it still struck me as lazy.
- Look out for undercooked salmon and hair in your panini!!!!!
- Iced Latte was meh.
- pasta specials after 630. from 33 rmb. penne chicken pesto is best imho