Asian, Japanese, Noodles
14a irving street, leicester square (Leicester Sq)
London, Greater London WC2H 7AU
+44 20 7839 2323
- Chicken Katsu Curry
- Buensimo el Pad Thai, udon sabroso
- Try the duck gyoza - they are fab!
- Tora kara age, beef donburri, chicken chili ramen, and duck dumplings are all superb.
- Excellent ramen and fried noodles.
- The restaurant is downstairs so it might be a bit stuffy, but I love Wagamama - delicious every time
- The white chocolate ginger cheesecake is fantastic!
- Plate of Gyoza + Ginger Chicken Udon = Good to Go!
- The green tea is free and unlimited!
- Ginger cheesecake is a must! Delish!
- Great location. Superb food.
- Green tea is free!
- , (11,10,5,4) 32.25
- I love wagamama - only thing about this one is it's underground - perfect for a cold/rainy day!
- Katsu curry (n.71) and salmon teriyaki (n.46)
- Cocina asitica, muy buena y econmica
- King of noodles.
- Good fast Asian fusion and well-located for a pre-theatre meal - just make sure you beat the rush to pay when it's time to go!
- Cool rice and noodles