Breakfast, Diner, American
- Breath taking view of The Home Depot parking lot!
- Any Waffle House is a Good One to me.
- Peaches is an upbeat and fun waitress. ...she sang some Faith Hill and Beyonce for us.
- The All Star Special is da BOMB!
- Make sure to check out all the people doing their DUI field sobriety tests in the parking lot on Friday and Saturday nights
- Only go here drunk. The massive dead cockroach in the middle of the floor, and 86 health inspection score will scare you away otherwise.
- Wear a jacket INSIDE...its freezing!
- Careful, the server WILL LAUGH AT YOU if you order 5 lbs of food and a diet coke.
- If you crain your head right you can just see the Buckhead skyline.
- Meals are quickly prepared.
- WORST service I've ever had. Sat at our table for over 10 minutes before the waitress acknowledged us. Served another table before us. Then just left before giving us our check. Do NOT come here.
- sneak out and walk here at 6a.m. from piedmont heights because you "can't sleep"
- Ask for the filet mignon.
- Be careful of your half & half. Make sure you ain't shit floatin in it!!!!
- I walked in and waited forever to get seated! (I was the only one there)...I don't have anything else to say, I really don't expect much from Waffle House
- Order raisin toast and play "Raisins In My Toast" on the jukebox
- Stop by after a night of good partying on Piedmont
- Scattered, smothered, covered. What's not to like? This WaHo is quite new and clean.
- We like this place, got our food fast and they checked in on use often to see how we were doing.
- Excellent service, good quality food, definitely worth returning to!