Voula's Greek Sweets
439 Monroe Ave (Averill Ave.)
Rochester, NY 14607
- Totally impressed. Cute, warm atmosphere. Perfect for a first date! I'll be back soon!
- Great for veg*ns! The menu is all vegetarian and very vegan friendly, with vegan items clearly marked. You can even get Daiya on your pizza!
- I can't say enough good things about Voula's. I'm vegan and it's wonderful to have so many options! Definitely leave room for dessert too. :)
- Really great hidden treasure on Monroe!
- I'm a big fan of all the things, many of which I will spell incorrectly but recommend lentil soup, orange saligaria, stuffed peppers, weekend brunch menu and new veg gyro. Just a few of many faves....
- Everything is delicious!
- The best bean soup!
- It's more than just sweets! Amazing salads, spanakopita and hummus!
- Very tasty! Definitely worth a visit!
- They also serve lunch and dinners!
- Don't be fooled by the name! There's more than sweets here. They have a full brunch which is amazing.
- Excellent selection of desserts, and most are vegan! Staff are super friendly and helpful!
- Enjoyed everything about our visit!
- Many vegan treats, all of which are clearly marked. They also serve food, and brunch on the weekends. The staff was very knowledgable about their vegan options! Friendly.
- Everything! Great Greek dressing. Sweets to die for. Everything was wonderful. :-)
- Amazing amazing
- Everything is amazing, makes me miss Astoria(Queens).. They are even vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free friendly.
- Try the sampler plate (if it's the daily special) & get dessert!! Love this place
- Try the Tria Nissia, three sunny-side-up eggs with feta cheese and oregano on Greek flatbread, to celebrate and commemorate co-owner Matt Stratton.