Viva Tacos La Estrella
2525 E Foothill Blvd (at Altadena Drive)
Pasadena, CA 91107
- Whatever u get ... You're in for a treat..
- This place is so good!! : )
- If you tap dance.. They will give u a free taco...
- Carne Asada Fries are the best! Enough to share with a friend. You can also substitute other meat.
- My son lives their Carne Asada Fries.
- Sometimes the all-meat asada burritos vary per day and time. They will either be perfect or dry. Check their batch for the status!
- Better chicken tacos than king taco
- The best thing is, that no matter what time you have a craving for tacos, they're always open! 24 hours!
- Asada nachos very good! Get it with a side of guac and grub!
- Came here for the carne asada fries. I was disappointed. Nothing special about it. Average mexican food. The best thing about this place is that its 24hrs. Good for a quick cheap eat.
- The best tacos in town. Open all night long. My favorite!
- I love this place
- I LOVE their fish tacos! Ordering two is more than enough. Their nachos with beef are pretty awesome too. Don't get anything larger than the Regular size nacho plate.
- People always flap their lil gums about lucky boys having the best breakfast burritos in dena...NO HERE!!!
- The hot sauce here is really good!
- Great mexican food!
- They charge for cheese on breakfast burrito.. If they put cheese on your brkfast burro- they are hooking you up. Otherwise pay up the 75cents.
- You can't go wrong with pretty much anything here!
- Best Drunk/Tipsy/Hang over Food EVER!
- Fish tacos are delish :P cheese enchiladas not the greatest - I usually order those everywhere I go.