Violet Cake Shop (惠籮餅店)
G/F, 94A Electric Rd (Tsing Fung St)
- they open very early. breads are good and cheap. costs about 6-10 HKD. chocolate bun is good.
- Great fresh egg tarts. Banana cake is also good.
- Everything is good here, still warm from being baked through the day.
- Worth queuing up to get their egg tarts fresh out of the oven!
- QQ balls are the best!
- Best coconut buns in HK
- Yucks! Don't get the sponge cupcakes. I'm pretty sure they sell yesterday's leftovers as mine was hard and stale at noon!
- the blueberry cheese buns are amazing, especially fresh from the oven.