Vinces Ristorante Italiano
Detroit, MI 48209
- Old School Pizzas, Hand Crafted Pasta and the Best Sandwich ever the Pizza Bread Beef Burger a must try. 53 YEAR'S strongly recommend
- Over the years I ate over 100 Pizza Bread Bread Beef Burger the very best sandwich in Detroit along with super great pizza and pasta too
- Basically the Godfather if it was a restaurant
- Mama makes the rules, not the customer
- Absolutely the most authentic Italian restaurant in town. Homemade pastas, perfect pizzas, old-fashioned decor from the 60s all in a great building in a great old neighborhood. Very cool.
- Everything is delicious. Pasta, veal, fish. Vince's is the best Italian restaurant in the city!
- Took the server 10 minutes to take our order. Greeted us with "You don't want to see the wine list do you". I am currently staring at an empty bread basket. Not to mention we are 1 of 2 tables dining
- Bland, overpriced, seemingly reheated food. Lousy decor. Avoid.
- try the veal....excellent! House lambrusco wine is great too!
- I know people gna think I'm just sayn it cuz I worked there but I'm not the put ground chx n there marinara sauce! Its foul
- Drooped food being pikd up and used mold being cut off n the rest used dishes rinsed n cold water nothing ever get threw out even if its old
- I worked at Vinces for a long time and yes everybody loves the food but if you saw the back of the house it would make sick
- Order the Pasta...all homemade
- Everything. Seriously.