Vincenzo's Italian Restaurant
$ $ $ $
- Everything at Vincenzo's is spectacular. My favorite is the insalata caprese and caesar salad with dressing made at your table.
- "The Sicilian-born Gabriele brothers Vincenzo and Agostino present Best of Louisville award-winning Italian cuisine in luxurious style."
- We did the 5 course dinner and it was fantastic. Steve, our server, did a wonderful job as well.
- Caesar Salad is excellent!!
- The table side Caesar salad is the perfect salad, and the lamb chops are the best in town. Plus the staff is friendly and knowledgable, and service is spot on.
- They have a real mixologist at the bar and the drinks are fantastic along with the food!
- The strip steak is tough.. avoid
- Lovely dinner, impeccable service, and enjoyed the table-side finish and presentation. I highly recommend the stuffed pork tenderloin for main course and the tiramisu cake for desert.
- Excellent food and a traditional menu
- View from table next to restroom hall. Don't let them seat you here. I regret not asking to move.
- Our meal was wonderful, BUT we were at a table that simply shouldn't exist. Right by restroom hall & chafing cart storage. Ruined ambiance. One lady's rear went on out table as she squeezed past. :(
- The most personal service we have received to date. Vincenzo himself walk around and greets everyone. Ask the waiter what is good and popular, they will pick out better food for you then you will.
- One of the best Italian restaurants in the city is definitely a high-end establishment, no posers here. This place is first-class all the way so bring your A-game, and your A-game wallet, too.
- Nominated for Best Date Night Restaurant in our Best of 2012 competition! Vote now through Jan. 29th.
- There's nothing bad on the menu, and the wine list is excellent. By far the best dining in Louisville.
- The Louisville Visitors Center at 4th & Jefferson Streets is offering discounts for University of Louisville basketball fans. On game day bring in your tix to save 25%. Open M-S 10A-5P & Sun. noon-5P.
- Lunchtime tip: the salmon caesar had cold salmon that looks like lox. If you want grilled salmon on top, you have to ask.
- Try the great menu at lunch...it's a lot cheaper than dinner. I miss the chicken continental menu item. The swordfish is great! All the desserts are pretty and delicious!