Vincent Van Doughnut
1072 Tower Grove Ave
St Louis, MO 63110
- A little pricey to me. Purchased 2 donuts and one muffin and it cost over $10.
- Good donuts .. kind of dry .. loud atmosphere
- Great donut shop. Eccentric but tasty and filling. Theyre a bit pricey, but you also should be hard pressed to eat more than one of these donuts.
- Fun family place. Great, clean place to enjoy breakfast and coffee.
- Salted caramel chocolate will change you
- Why would u spend so much dough on this literal hunk of sugared dough? They're well made, just not to my liking. There are better places. This locale= very pretentious. $5 cappuccino= no me gusta!
- Lenon lavender! The peach pie muffin was really good too!
- Donuts are awesome