8695 SW 124th Ave
Miami, FL 33183
- The ppl here are the fucking shit! Everyones so nice!!!!!!!!
- Karaoke on Thursday nights. Off da chain!!!
- try the chili Burger: )
- The twins are awesome...super nice ppl
- Great karaoke every thurs. And now adding open Mic night on wed
- If your at the diner ask for Nicole to be your waitress she's the best! And have Nick be your cook he's quick and a pro.
- The chicken philly is on point like a pencil.
- Ask for server Roxanne she will take care of you epic!
- Just about everything here is good! Service is friendly & quick. Definitely one of my favorite places for good, honest food.
- Buffalo chicken wrap is tasty
- Dom the bartender is fucking cool as shit and makes excellent drinks! Ask for him!
- Once upon a time, Kendall Village Diner was known as Starlite Diner, and it was good.
- I don't like this place at all. The food is pretty bad, it's really overpriced and the service is terrible.
- Customer service is the worst. They take forever to help you out and they would rather hang out with themselves instead of helping us
- Skirt steak is good
- Skirt steak was good
- Great breakfast food. Yum!
- Don't bother. Place is dirty & service painfully slow. Definitely gone down hill since it opened.
- Seriously!!! How do u fuck up biscuits and gravy. Village diner knows how. Ask them!
- Their shakes are pretty good... The staff are very friendly...