The Village Cafe
Blowing Rock, NC 28605
- Try the Montrachet Eggs Florentine.
- Closes for the season. Whatever that means. Opens back up in April sometime.
- Great brunch and adult brunch beverages. Parking is rough -- you're going to walk.
- Incredible lunch on the last day of their season.
- Great seating in the courtyard!
- The turkey and cheddar sandwich is fantastic. I visit the area once a year and MUST have lunch here.
- Classy place. Worth the high prices. Get the crepe of the day, or the French toast. Both are amazing!