5721 Menaul Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
- Shakes are super sweet but my personal favorite is the tofu udon
- Ciao, this place Rocks and the Food is served fast and very affordable. My two favorites are the #71 with the combo.As 4 an appetizer you can't go wrong with the #12 BBQ Pork sandwich. Friendly staff!
- The appetizer with the beef wrapped in grape leaves is AMAZING!
- Listed #1 in Albuquerque's Best! 10th Anniversary Edition.
- So good! Love the chicken spring roll and the lemongrass beef noodle bowl!
- Pho. Add a bunch of sriracha for heat. Great on a cold day.
- I love this place
- Terrible service there's better Vietnamese restaurants in town avoid this place
- #63 is delish !
- Try the Rice And Tofu In A Hot Clay Pot
- The do a wonderful job packing a Pho oder to go. Makes it fun & easy to prep at home.
- Hard to go wrong with their Pho. #21 is a fav!
- When Tony Gambino from the band Blessed By A Broken Heart is in Albuquerque, he doesn't miss the opportunity to stop by Viet Taste and order the #60 with egg rolls. Check it out!
- Pho! And the beef wrapped in grape leaf.