Vie de France
$ $ $
11642 Plaza America Dr (Sunset Hills Rd)
Reston, VA 20190
- It's like a library but with a cafe inside. People seldom go in to dine, mostly opting for take away, so it's a good place to study. The air-condition's bitchin', so always bring a jacket.
- The spinach feta croissant was delicious!
- Worst crepes ever. Non-existent presentation. Sandwich was pretty good.
- Love the French Club. Coffee is so-so, it's a good thing there's a starbucks nearby.
- Carrot Zucchini muffin FTW
- Tuscano sandwich is great!
- Bacon goat cheese panini is great and the French Onion soup isn't bad either