Victory Restaurant Pte Ltd
Indian, Middle Eastern
700 North Bridge Road (Arab Street)
- The lamb biryani is to die for, hands down better than Zam Zam. The beef murtabak is excellent. Wash it all down with fresh lime juice!
- The best murtabak! Much better than Zam Zam's!
- Really loved the chicken briyani! Chicken so tender and delicious! Tastes so much better than Zam Zam! Service can be a little slow as there are less staff but worth the wait!
- Eating at Victory 3 days after dinner at their neighbor's confirmed my suspicion: the chicken murtabak here is definitely better.
- Murtabak sedap gilerzz.. :P
- Best murtabaks on this street.
- Prata way better than Zam Zam
- Chicken Briyani and Chicken Murtabak is to die for!
- The best mutton murtabak in town... Die die must try & eat..nyuumm..XD
- They have a self-imposed drive thru for motorist. How convenient. :))
- Best mutton murtabak in Singapore! Crispy mutton pieces without any oily sheen
- Briyani and murtabak
- Murtabak so keras...buat pki pasir ke?better lain tempat..igt sedap bazir he mkn..
- Had our dinner last night after a long walk in the rain. Place was packed with hungry customers. Lots of takeaway orders from customers. We had 3 Lamb Briyani & 1 Chicken curry S$33 with drinks
- Power mee goreng with fried egg. Forget your diets here.
- Chicken briyani was so so. Not terrible but not as good as people rave.
- $8 chicken murtabak- big portion enough for 2 ppl . the murtabak size vary with the price, $6, $ 8, $13 amd so on. the chicken beriyani was nice, big portion too for a petite asian girl like me
- Mutton briyani was not too bad. Nice generous piece of mutton which was tender. The mutton curry that came with it wasn't that fantastic though.
- Much nicer murtabak here than at Zamzam's
- Here n zam zam briyani. Almost same taste