474 Dupont St.
Toronto, ON M5R 1W6
- Best place for a Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Bacon. Delicious and Recommended
- Gyro deluxe dinner. Ask for George to tell the joke about the women and the potatoes
- Great old fashioned diner hamburger. Really greasy spoon! Love the view from the street - huge window! :-)
- George, the cook is the grumpiest, yet one of the sweetest men I know.
- The all-day breakfasts are worth a go as is the chicken souvlaki
- El lugar es como en las pelis de USA.. Un caf agradable y pequeo, econmico y tmb rico. Se los recomiendo cuando vengan..
- Been going to Vesta since 1973! Great Diner, fab cooks, best burgers, fries, clubhouse sandwich & breakfast. Eat at counter, stools only open 24/7. Best Toronto Diner experience !
- Love this place! Always entertaining :)
- Not to worry: Today's Special never changes.
- Great local greasy spoon. Breakfast here is big, cheap, and probably really really bad for you! Mmm!
- wasn't too impressed by steak and eggs at 5am.
- Credit only to persons 75 years and over and must be accompanied by both parents.
- Their Burger is AWESOME and under $5
- Breakfast special between 6am and 11am is great value and delicious
- This place is out of a time machine. Kinda cool.
- Free WiFi? Nope. They have been WiFi free since 1955
- Craving a poutine? Don't get it here! The poutine is worst than the one I had in China... in an Irish pub. Dry fries, gloppy gravy, and processed cheese slices. Couldn't eat it - even at 4am.
- Ask George to speak one of his 10 different languages to you. Also ask for gravy, it's old school style.
- Excellent peameal an eggs
- Grilled cheese with ham and onion rings. Deluxe!