- Excellent food all around from the salads, sandwiches and flatbreads.
- Extensive happy hour food and drink list, a great place to come before a show at the Ahmanson (dont tell anyone?!)
- The Desert is #thebest
- Delicious pastas and a great wine list. Love sitting outside
- Be aware when the server asks you "what to drink." If you answer "water with no ice" like me, it might be a 6 USD charge for "evian" water.
- Decent food, a bit overpriced. The Happy Hour menu is just ok. Good for a pre-show meal, but nothing extraordinary. There's definitely better in the area, though perhaps not as walkable
- Great "small plates" in the lounge and good drinks also.
- They have a cafe with to-go sandwiches and coffee.
- The crab ravioli is hella good. Ask to sit outside in the patio, such a beautiful space with great service.
- Rucula pizza yum!
- very strange Minestrone
- Pork belly BLT
- Good for lunch and a martini at the bar for happy hour. Wonderful service and very friendly staff.
- Salmon, tagliatelle and apple crumble