Vegetarian / Vegan
55, Jalan Rimbunan Raya 1 Laman Rimbunan
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 52100
- nice new vegtraiab cafer.
- The set lunch; Rm9.90 was worth it. Moderate portion, fresh & without MSG. Good choice for detox
- Carbonara and fruit tea is worth the try! The tea consist of passion fruits. Good service. Nice ambience
- Good services. Can order 2 flavor in one pizza, but only 3 flavor to choose
- Food overall above average, yummy, price reasonable.
- Love the mushroom
- Bak gut Teh is nice, lunch set is so cheap n delicious
- Nice food here the price also acceptable:-)
- Kangkung belacan, Herbal sauce tofu and Assam laksa must try
- Yummy rojak and cantonese shang mee will be back for more
- Hv many varieties to choose from n the food was tasty! Clean n quiet environment n recommend to try here!
- Ginger egg mee Suah is awesome!!!!
- Quiet place, nice deco and food
- Awesome vegetarian food. Highly recommended cantonese noodles. Slightly pricey but excellent flavors. Good fish noodles soup also.
- Healthy yet tasty
- Mushroom salad with a cup of mocha. Vegetarian day