American, Wine Bar
$ $ $
4:00pm - 9:00pm
4:00pm - 9:00pm
12:00pm - 9:30pm
11:00am - 9:30pm
11:00am - 9:00pm
- Edamame Guacamole is delicious.
- By far the worst fucking restaurant ive ever fucking been to. Very fucking slow, I waited a fucking hour to be seated. My reservation was at 8, seated at 9. Food hasn't came, it's been an hour 0/10
- Good food but, very unprofessional staff. The manager and staff were taking shots behind the bar. Ill be back but, i wont bring my children.
- Best Happy Hour: everyday 5-7 pm; $5 apps, $5 cocktails, $8 martinis and $2 off all beer & wine by the glass.
- Infusions are great. Very cozy! Bourbon cello is awesome!
- Amazing Happy Hour.
- Beet salad edamame guac calamari pork meatballs buffalo coleslaw and much more
- Fish was awesome. The chicken tenders from the kids menu were surprisingly delicious.
- My meal - kobe beef burger, truffle Mac n cheese, and corn bread - was flawless. This place is amazing! (I shared the sides.)
- New location and new staff! Sea salt fries are a must and the lamb kabob was AMAZING! May see familiar faces from cafe sole. And love the t-shirts "east of Eden"!
- Dave is the best waiter in the entire place!!
- Its all good.
- Ok food but service is really slow.
- The edamame guacamole is a must
- Great food...Dave is the best waiter!
- Fun place, great food.
- Appetizer came 45 mins after order placed, still no food. Very very fucking slow. Highly recommended to go to another restaurant and spend your money.
- Get the Whispering Angel rose wine! Great value, delicious wine.
- Best fries and nibbles