- Get the boat.
- The lunch special is a really great deal. They also have dinner special. The volcano roll, the spicy tuna roll and the seaweed salad are delicious. The staff is very nice.
- Get a lunch combos. For less than $11, I got teriyaki, rice, soup, salad, 3 pieces of CA roll and 3 other types of sushi. WAY more than enough food & cheaper than my friend who ordered 3 rolls.
- Delicious fresh fish! I have never not gotten a sample bite of something from the chef. Best sushi in a seven mile radius.
- Get the soy bean rolls
- Their lunch menu is amazing! You get soup, salad, tempura and sushi for $11. And it all tastes so good!
- Veggie tempura roll is my FAVORITE!!!!
- The BEST sushi that I have EVER had in my life. I forgot the name of the rolls but it was soybean something. THE BEST EVER.
- Great food. Potential problem - property is scheduled for demolition & redevelopment and I don't know is Yirasai Sushi is part of the plan.
- Everything on the menu is good. My favorite is spicy tuna salad and spider roll.
- Tea + sushi = lovely lunch special :-)
- Sushi + sashimi.
- Excellent specialty rolls and nigiri #
- Has the best spicy mayo. Make sure to ask for extra for dipping!
- Their tuna is just delicious. Excellent quality fish.
- The California yammy roll is the best in the world! Extra spicy mayo please!
- Soybean roll! I don't think it's on the menu yet, but it's delicious!
- Shrimp tempura roll is amazing.
- Gotta throw it up for the crazy spicy roll
- Awful sushi. Don't bother unless you really love mayo. Only place to use imitation crab in sunomo salad.