Shalimar Cuisine Of India
- Best Indian food I've ever had - wait staff is super friendly!
- Halal food!!
- The naan and sauces are delicious. The green and red sauces are pretty spicy.
- Best Indian in the whole valley! Hands down.
- The best Indian food I know of in the valley.
- Delicious naan
- Spicy or regular Tiki Marsala is just Yum.
- The Indian food here is not good. I ordered lamb biriyani and it was awful. My boyfriend ordered tiki masala and it didn't even come with rice. Food was very disappointing.
- Best Staff in like a 5-mile radius, Literally. Food is good, better than most around town. Food may take some time to get to your table but, they do it right and you can taste the love they put in it!
- If you're not a huge fan of spicy foods but still want traditional Indian fare, try the Chicken Tikka Masala
- Chicken tikka dish served with naan bread and rice.. it's really delicious!