- This hidden gem is by the piano bar - great spot to relax and enjoy a nice slice.
- Amazingly great food for an airport restaurant. Live piano adds a touch of class as well.
- Best spot in Terminal A, hands down.
- You can fly anywhere in the world from Atlanta, but it's likely you won't find any better pizza where you're going. It's that good. Jeff Varasano himself was there baking pizza today.
- The best airport pizza in the country. Ask for Meghan O. She has craft beer knowledge.
- Watch the planes fly and park while enjoying a ridiculously good pizza, nice glass of wine or craft beer. Piano : classic jazz, beautifully performed. Hard time believing I'm in a airport.
- WiFi y buena pizza
- Some of the best pizza around.
- This place is closed early in the morning but you can still use their tables and enjoy free wifi
- Excellent pizza and the piano music is nice too. Good charging stations and plenty of seating.
- Get the Nucci. And I'm not just saying that because it was names after me. ATL airport now claims another title: best pizza in the world.
- Great pizza and now serving regular pizza for breakfast. I recommend the sopressata.
- Decent for an airport , 6 out if ten for a normal pizza place .
- Pizza and salad
- Excellent pizzas. There was piano when I visited ... just amazing !!!
- Spinach salad is pretty good
- Airport food can be pretty hit or miss with a heavy skew to miss. Varasanos is a welcome departure. The crust was perfect, I would have though coal fired (its not). The sauce (Nanas) was great!
- Add the chx to your salad. It's roasted with the perfect assortment of herbs. Loved the spinach salad a la piano music
- Great pizza. One of better spots in airport to eat.