- Be sure to get Poutine. The dog with the hot peppers and cheese wiz is soooo good. Can't wait to go back!
- Good food, especially the fries. Reasonably priced. I will be back.
- Sausage fest!
- New year's day ramen is great!
- Potato balls... it's good
- Buffalo poutine and every single dog, brat, sausage, etc!
- Good beer list and the bratwurst Milwaukee style was just excellent. Top it off with a super friendly staff. Great spot.
- LOTS AND LOTS OF WEINERS
- So far everything I tried has been delicious. Jerk Chicken is so good
- Monica Eng in Chicago Tribune says get Burnt Ginger Tofu http://www.chicagotribune.com/dining/ct-milwaukee-12-things-to-eat-drink-food-0127-20160121-story.html
- Great food, super friendly staff. I ate at the bar and felt like a regular on my first visit.
- Soy meats world
- The Old Fashioned was strong, I liked it. The Jamaican currywurst was unbelievable. It's open-faced on a bed of fried and has a very authentic tasting Jamaican curry sauce ladled in top. Delicious.
- Stopped in on a special Asian street food day and all of the food was great. Choice cocktails and beers on tap!
- Poutine. Get it.
- Cheese it up!!
- This is the best late night food ever in bay view. Veggie options also. Don't go to jimmy johns! Kitchen open till 2am even Sunday's.
- The Currywurst and Duck BLT are both great! Bring a friend and go halfsies on one! Awesome beer selection too.
- Skip the poutine, but the sausages and cocktails are the real deal.
- Great homemade sausages and the fries are excellent. Decent beer list and the draft cocktails are done well. Nice and easy place to bring kids.