Vancouver Vietnamese Restaurant
4136 Main St (At King Ed)
Vancouver, BC V5V 3P7
- If ur not greeted with a "hello my friend" from the owner, look up into the stars. Pigs may be flying. Soup broth is tasty.
- Owner is super friendly, food is legit!
- The go-to place for @DotComPho.
- Owner is super friendly and the chicken pho is the best
- Chicken pho
- Quite affordable. Not bad
- A regular spot for Dot Com Pho videos -->
- Featured often in Dot Com Pho videos -->
- Try the pork brochette on rice instead of noodles. Of the brochette dishes, the pork >> lamb > beef > chicken. Recover from food coma w/ their awesome drip iced coffee.
- Found a great tip! 2-for-1 Lunch or Dinner http://bit.ly/sRr0x9
- Brian is the happiest owner ever. Free extra noodles with large pho.
- Hello my friend! Best pho on main. Get P8 and roll dip.
- Try the vegetarian menu here! Ish yummy!
- Go to the Vancouver Vietnamese Restaurant and order the Roll Dip and the Wonton Soup with egg noodles.