Restaurant, Wine Bar, Bar
- Get a good friend friend and grab a beer. Simple.
- Great sports watching venue.
- They serve jack black, best beer!
- Kloof streets new funky hang out for sure. Great wooden deck for sunny days. Pretty good house wine for only R55 a bottle..!
- The chilli poppers are awesome, not a thick batter nice and light phyllo pastry and not shy with the cheese filling!
- I think this place will be the next hot spot in kloof street. 2 fire places great bar and amazing food. Spagetti meatballs burgers springbok shank. Unbeatable prices!! I think it's great value.
- The mushroom & artichoke pasta!
- The fried calamari starter was great and they have a huge list of craft beers
- Come here if you want to have a beer and smoke (you can smoke on the porch). Otherwise there are so many better places on Kloof Street to eat.
- Good burger, nice outdoor area.
- You can have local beers and watch Spanish league soccer games here :) definitely a good place to have drinks with friends.
- Snack basket...I almost died. So hot!!!!!!!!!!!
- Go all out for sirloin steak!
- Yeah - nice restaurant. friendly staff - good food
- Great restaurant and bar on trendy Kloof Street.
- Best slow roasted pork ribs in the mother city and a fine selection of beer.
- Great craft beer selection, including their own pumpkin ale.
- Very cheap wine and food! Enjoyed the pizza and house red ! Will be back to try veg burger and hake!
- Good service
- Van Hunks burger was amazing. Really fun Friday night hangout too.