Valbella - Riverside
- Great wine list. Ultra fancy and good food. A place to celebrate
- great parm cheese and salami complimentary from the chef- veal chop valdostana was superb- killer wine list.
- You might run into Matt Moulson here where he'll be downing some Chicken Scaloppini with hot peppers- you should try it!
- Get the pasta special with truffles - Worth. Every. Penny.
- Make reservations for the wine cellar downstairs, more intimate and dark but a little cold. certainly for a wine lover and for quieter settings than upstairs
- Valbella is open again after questionable (umm, mafia-related?) fire.