8164 Melrose Ave (Btw Crecent Heights And La Jolla)
Los Angeles, CA 90046
- The peanut butter chocolate cupcake is awesome.
- Go for the GCA... Grilled chicken, avocado, basil aioli pressed on herb focaccia...CAN'T GO WRONG! Only way it could get better is with some bacon on it :)
- ask about the chicken ceasar wrap or bbq roast beef panini, not on the menu. but they are awesome. ask some of them home made spicey pickles.
- Over priced! We ordered a salad and a grilled cheese sandwich for our kids. The sandwich was small and we were charged $7,50. Half of the ingredients of the salad were missing, no dressing no nuts.
- Power salad promised a lot but we got it without dressing and 2 bits of almond. And we ordered a plain cheese baguette for the kids and had to pay 7$??
- Roast Beef Panini
- Ok I go here frequently. I tried their V cut sandwich with roast beef. Way above average. Their Tunafish on pretzel bread is by far the best Tunafish sandwich I have ever had. Ever.
- Get the grilled chicken sandwich, grab a window seat and enjoy!
- The americano is way too strong.
- Try their iced teas. I'm obsessed with the caesar chicken wrap w/ siracha.
- Super slow...and it's not even busy.
- Delicious coffees. Owned and run by a very nice family who always remembers my coffee order in the morning. Definitely try their smoothies!
- In some social circles, the chocolate chip cookies are perfection
- Amazing GCA panini and real coconut juice
- GCA panini is awesome as is all their freshly made seasonal deli case salads.
- Try the v-power smoothieee!!! It tastes like heaven
- The smoothies are awesome
- Nice little cafe. Great sandwiches. Affiliated with a nice cigar shop next door