Uva Trattoria Italiana
Italian, Bar, Jazz Club
11:30am - 9:00pm
11:30am - 9:30pm
11:30am - 9:30pm
11:30am - 11:30pm
5:00pm - 11:30pm
5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Live music on Friday nights is the best!
- 1st bottle corkage is free
- Local favorite to Napa. Very good Italian food at a very reasonable cost. Great drinks at reasonable prices. Marilyn and I had dinner and drinks tonight for less than $50 including tip.
- The butternut squash soup is really good especially when its hot. Mmmm
- Try the sauted spinach. It's incredible!
- Great bar staff. Margarita's are awesome.
- Roasted Chicken is amazing! Will come for it again!
- Delicious pizzas, live music and great service!
- Get the Sweet Sausage stuffed olives to start. Delicious.
- The worst service experience I've had in a restaurant. The service staff and the restaurant manager need an attitude check. Food arrives late by almost 45 mins.
- Cocktail selection and price is pretty good. I ordered the Akaushi steak which was pretty flavorful. Service can be a little slow on the weekends, especially drinks coming from the bar.
- Linguine with clams so good! Home made pasta... But not a lot of food! 1st time I've ever gone to an Italian restaurant and hungry after my entree!
- Handmade Gnocchi !
- Went there on Sat night, Party of three band did a wonderful job entertaining the whole house. Homemade blueberry cheesecake was the winner!
- Had the ravioli with lemon cream sauce and it was great!
- Nice selection of reasonably-priced Napa & Sonoma wines. You're in Wine Country, you might as well drink local!
- Chill spot for live music and drinks
- Nic is the BEST server. Ask to sit in her section!!
- Moretti beer on tap. Awesome!
- Live music + No corkage for the first bottle !!!