U.S.S. Chowder Pot IV
$ $ $
165 Brainard Rd (Murphy Rd)
Hartford, CT 06114
- Great food, order the lobster Bisque trust me you will love it!
- We always go here for their prime rib.
- awesome happy hour...
- Excellent steamers. Lobster bisque was also very tasty.
- Love my clam chowder and stuffed mushrooms mmm delicious ! The waiter was the fastest in the world... I loved it!
- Call ahead if you have a large group. They don't take reservations but they said to give them a heads up.
- Get the Clam Chowder for sure you won't be sorry! The Lobster Pot Pie is fantastic and I would also give the fisherman's feast the thumbs up! Surely the best place for seafood not on the shoreline!!
- Amazing lobster bisque. Great food. Really clean bathrooms.
- Go an hour before you're actually hungry, because the food is too delicious to wait for.
- It's all good, but you better love butter!
- Food is hit or miss! The honey glazed bread is amazing!! I love the buttered lobster roll but dislike the clam stripes.
- Great food. A bit of a long wait but worth the wait. Crab cakes were awesome.
- Always check the chalkboard at the front for great specials of the day
- Amazing seafood restaurant. I love the grilled salmon and the fried mozzarella here.
- Shrimp is huge
- Make sure you have the boiled lobster
- It's best to call ahead, even if you're in a small group. The lobster Mac and cheese is divine
- Zack was an awesome server tonight!
- Love that lobster mac and cheese!