Uprising Breads Bakery
1697 Venables St (at Commercial Dr)
Vancouver, BC V5L 2H1
- The cherry scones are unbelievable. Made with white chocolate chunks. How did they even ... Good Lord.
- Great food takes time to make. This place is awesome and has a great sense of zen about it. If you want speed, go to McDonalds.
- The irish soda bread is amazing!
- timos sandubas e doces pra um caf da manh!
- Lunch special $6.75 for a salad and sandwich! Try the broccoli cashew salad. My personal favourite :)
- Uprising's blueberry cinnamon rolls are the best in Vamcouver but get here early - they sell out quickly :-)
- Don't be in a hurry... pick up the Belgian Chocolate Chunk Cookies. Yep. :)
- Great breads, slowest coffee service in the city! Used to stop here on my way to work to get a coffee, now I avoid it due to the 15 minute coffee wait.
- Love the wild salmon sandwiches!
- Muffins, scones, croissants, cookies, cakes, tarts, pies & much more. For lunch >soups, sandwiches, salads, pizza-by-the-slice, samosas, Jamacain patties & COFFEE.