Upper Boon Keng Road Market & Food Centre
17 Upper Boon Keng Rd.
- One of the best kambing soup around! But disappointed with the kway teow goreng, tasteless...
- New Thai stall name Chok Dee Thai Food- #01-47. Should try, their Pineapple rice is good, Tom Yam soup is nice too though not much ingredient.
- Ah Li Braised duck rice sux to the core!
- Kambing soup not as power as I expected..
- Satay bagus! One of the best in town. By Chinese couple. Open on Thu to Sun night. Morning selling mi Chiam Kueh. 168 wanton mee, chicken rice, shidai prawn noodles also very good
- #01-51 best fuzhou delights! #01-55 best satay !!!!
- Mi chiam kueh (local peanut pancake): Found a stall similar 2 pancakes sold in Penang: small, crispy edges, avail in several fillings (peanut, corn, coconut, red bean paste,...) Lim Kee #01-55
- Sop kambing haji m. Abdul rajak stall is d best!!!
- Try the . It's really nice. The chilli is a killer, must try!
- What's good here? Tulang and mee hoon goreng
- Soon Seng's homemade ice lemon tea is the best! And it's only $1
- Prawn noodles: Stall #01-21 Kim Seah serves them piping hot! Soup is light yet tasty. Ask 4 pork lard chips if u wanna be sinful ;-)
- Fried carrot cake (chai tau kueh): Njoyed my serving fr Geylang Trad Carrot Cake #01-34. They even threw in real carrots (orange ones), chai por, n chopped garlic to fry!!! Yum!
- The best mutton soup in Singapore is at stall 01-03
- Satay beehoon: the satay sauce fr stall #01-09 was so yummy, I was mopping up d leftover peanut gravy!!!
- the fish soup nice, the fish they use very fresh.
- A must-try! Kambing soup! Yummay!
- Kambing soup is to die for!!
- Sing Kee Chicken Rice is a must try!
- Try Muslim stall #01-76... Lontong/mee soto/ nasi lemak/ mee rebus are all at $2 each.. Tried all of them and all very delish!!!! Yummy!!! Best thing, it's cheap!!!!