Uno Chicago Grill | DFW Airport
Pizza, Sports Bar
- Don't do it!
- Flavorless sauce on the Flat Bread Pizza. 10 min. wait for this, not worth stay away! Go next door to Au Bon Pain, fresh sandwiches made to order.
- They won't make u a sandwich. Hope u like whatever they wrapped hours beforehand.
- Breakfast here is fantastic. Get a flatbread.
- Pizza is OK. $9.19 for a Personal Pepperoni Deep Dish.
- Cornell gives great customer service! Ask for Cornell!
- Pizza sucks! Listen to these reviews!!
- Ham and cheese calzone is good and I don't even care for ham like that.
- Cold sandwiches here might be a better choice.
- Uno Due Go is very expensive but has fantastic selection here. Use their computer and reap easier decisions!
- Just had a crushed rep pepper and hummus wrap, delicious! Too much carrot though. Expensive!!!
- Pizza is not good. The quick heat it in this little oven for 2 min and it wasn't even fully heated thru yuck
- Hummus wrap is slimy. Recommend vege chili for the vegetarians out there