1071 Shaw St. (Dupont)
- Huevos Rancheros. Best in the city. Get 'em!
- Definitely save room for the goat cheese cake. Has a flavour and texture that's unlike your typical cheese-cakes.
- Great atmosphere, friendly service. Try the crab cakes!
- Anything and everything they make here is delicious.
- Dinner is great here! Brunch is a little over the top though. Staff is very great and easygoing.
- Cute brunch place. A little slow and crowded but good grub.
- Get the garlic fried mushrooms as a side and add them to your potatoes!
- Great food, crazy pancakes, but service is a little slow for a larger group.
- Great spot for brunch, the PLT is a perfect breakfast sandwich. Try not to get the booth by the door, you'll be eternally ignored by the waitstaff!
- Amazing pancakes
- Lovely hidden gem... If you like spicy order the curry chicken!
- Beware! Their brunch hours ends early at 2:30 and sometimes they try to close earlier! Not many food options near by. U can get stranded if late.
- Amazing ribs & creme brulee!!! A must! Server is nice too
- Summer Fridays. Jerk chicken, dry ribs and succotash. Ginger rum punch. Can't beat it.
- my new favourite brunch spot. Order the huevos rancheros and be sure to get a booth.