United Bakers Dairy Restaurant
- Best latkes in the city.
- Order the Greek Salad with the Spinach salad dressing.
- Legendary pea soup, great bagels and lox, great omelette's too.
- This place has the best bagels that are big enough to be whole meals. Behold the pizza bagel in all its glory!
- Get the latkes! And remember to clean your plate, or else the waitresses will tell you to eat up!
- I've only had the soups. The cabbage borscht is great. The split pea is amazing. I add ham and let it simmer for an hour when I get it home to make it more amazing lol. All soups great
- Everythibg us good but the kasha, omelettes, lox platter and cabbage borscht are awesome.
- Lox and split pea soup are outstanding here.
- What can we say, a Toronto classic. Everything is great. Our fav, sweet gefilte fish and pea soup. We Know the Neighborhood!!!
- They don't serve meat!! I need meat with my eggs!!! The bakery is awesome by far the best bagels in the city!!
- Get the pea soup but ask for noodles on the side that way you get more soup ;)
- best ever.
- Try the vanilla milkshake - delicious.
- I've been going here since I was in the womb! Amazing Greek salad, mac&cheese, pea soup, pizza bagel, and cabbage borscht soup.
- Been coming here since I was a baby, so I may be a little bias. But the cabbage borscht, Mac and cheese, Greek salad, pizza bagel, and best of all - the pea soup - are to die for.
- Ask to sit in Mira's section. She is a great server.
- Very yummy latkes!
- Mac and Cheese is the classic. I like their mushroom, egg-white omelettes.
- Best split pea soup anywhere. Take home. 2 liter bucket for 15.00
- Get the pea soup b