Union Square Donuts
- Maple bacon is solid
- The coffee doughnut was really tasty as was the coconut one!
- This donut is the best think that has ever enter my mouth
- The vanilla bean donut is amazing!
- They have a booth at the Boston Public Market right next to Haymarket station, if you don't feel like going to Cambridge.
- Simply the best donuts in town, hands down
- Got the butter hazelnut and orange cardamom and poppy seed. Pretty fresh but flavor could be stronger. Fairly pricey. 3.5/5
- Get a dozen of the sugar glazed donut holes.
- Donut holes!!!